If you would like to cancel your camp order, please send a cancellation request via the Camp Cancellation Request Form link, below. Your cancellation date will be the date you submit this form.
Camp Cancellation Request Form
Please note that cancel charge will be applied in accordance with following cancellation policy.
Cancellation 20 to 8 days prior to camp start date: 20% of camp fees
Cancellation 7 to 2 days prior to camp start date: 30% of camp fees
Cancellation 1 day prior to camp start date: 40% of camp fees
Cancellation on the camp start date before check-in time: 50% of camp fees
Cancellation without notice or after camp check-in time: 100% of camp fees
(Camp fees consist of registration fees and camp option fees.)
＊ We refund by bank transfer within 10 business days.
＊ Please note the bank transfer fee will be your responsibility.
Camp Session Change
If you would like to change session (dates) for your camp order, please check camp availability (beds and bus seats) through English Adventure website and create a new camp older if space available. Once you have registered a new seat, please contact us to cancel your previous registration via the Session Change Request Form link, below.
Session Change Request Form
- If you do not cancel your previous registration after signing up for a new session, you will be subject to a full charge of each session you signed up for.
- If your session change request is within the cancelation policy dates, the cancellation charge will be applied.
- Session change can be accepted only if the session you would like to change is available.
- If camp fee is higher due to your session change, the additional fee will be required to be paid by bank transfer. Please note the bank transfer fee will be your responsibility.
- If camp fee is lower due to your session change, the difference will be refunded by bank transfer. Please note the bank transfer fee will be your responsibility.
If you would like to change your transportation, please contact English Adventure Customer Service by email or phone. Any change of the meetup and/or dispersal place is subject to availability.
The following additional fee or discount will be applied based on Tokyo transportation and the transportation change will be confirmed once the payment for additional charge is completed . Please note that the bank transfer fee for additional payment or refund will be your responsibility.
Nagoya Meetup & Dispersal - 15,000 yen additional charge applied
Osaka Meetup & Dispersal - 30,000 yen additional charge applied
Campsite Drop-off and Pick-up - 6,000yen discount
＊ Even if Nagoya or Osaka transportation is used for only one-way, the full of additional charge will be required.
＊ If either Campsite Drop-off or Pick-up is used for only one-way, the discount will not be offered.
If you would like to be on the waiting list for a certain session, please send a request via the Waiting Request Form link, below.
Please be advised that registering on the waiting list does NOT guarantee the spot for your child. We highly recommend that you apply for other session with spots currently available, and please note in that case that your camp fee needs to be paid by bank transfer within one week of registration.
Please carefully read the important notes in the Waiting Request Form before submitting.
Waiting List Form